Friday, November 4, 2011

Ramen! ラーメン!

Ramen is one of Japanese favorite noodles, besides udon, that has so so many variations. Just for ur info, there are 4 kinds of ramen: shio ramen (salt flavored soup), shoyu ramen (soy sauce flavored soup), tonkotsu ramen (pork bone based creamy soup), miso ramen (miso flavored soup).

I tried this at Ramen38 Sanpachi - Muara Karang.
Curry ramen with sliced pork.

Another ramen, another flavored soup. 
It has unique,cheesy, creamy taste. I don't really like this one.

 It won't be perfect without seasonings!
Chilli pepper, salt, crushed garlic,sesame seeds, and friends.

 Since I'm not addicted to ramen, 
I think it tastes good, but not so special.

Getting curious? Try it yourself ˘▽˘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate it ♥♥
And lets follow each other :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...