Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Les Aventures de Tintin

Well, you must be familiar with this one. I used to read the comic book, and even watch the dvd vcd a longlong time ago. Tintin is one of my favorite.



Tadaaa. The main character of this story, Tintin
And of course with his loyal dog, Snowy.

Another character. 
Captain Haddock is the one I remembered the most. 
Prof Calculus, Thomson and Thompson are also there!

24 series of his adventures! I wish I can read all of them

 Has been translated into 80 languages. Very popular.
The original version is in French.

The man behind the desk. Hergé. 

 And dont forget to watch the movie! 
Hope wont disappoint us :)

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate it ♥♥
And lets follow each other :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...