Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Miss You

This week's gonna be busy, I'll have my mid-term test. I hope it gets over soon!
Well I need music to brighten up my day. And I found this catchy song, it will accompany me throughout the loooonngg day. 

The song was originally sung by Blink 182. So it's not a new one, but Boyce Avenue brings new cover song Ok open up your ears. 
Check this video on Youtube.


And here is another fascinating guy in the video.  
Cobus Potgieter, 22 year old drummer from South Africa.  
Many say, he is ready to be successor of The Rev A7x.  
Pretty interesting.

Hmm I personally think, this cover song is better than original one. 
What do you think? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate it ♥♥
And lets follow each other :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...