Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Puss in Boots Premiere

Hey guys have you watched this movie? Personally I like this movie, it has good humor and storyline. Emm great family movie, nice blend of action and comedy. But I'm not gonna give a movie review. I just want to show you some photographs of Antonio Banderas (as Puss in Boots) and Salma Hayek (as Kitty Softpaws). 
 They were taken during Puss in Boots premiere at many different places.


Cannes, France

 
London
She wore black tuxedo from Yves Saint Laurent.

California
They both looked so stunning.  
Salma Gucci dress was accessorized with a gold Alexander McQueen clutch

Rome
She's 45 years old now OMG

 Australia
Antonio's cute face haha. 
A Spanish film actor, film director, film producer and singer. 
WOW
what they said about each other
salma : "Just when you think you're becoming bored of him, he becomes crazier"

“It’s always such great fun to work with Antonio, especially with this character he’s created that I’ve adored since it began.’’

antonio : "She was great. She is someone that I love - we have been friends 
for over 18 years - so the whole ride was different."

“This was an opportunity to work with an actress I respect and one I practically started out with.’’

They would be a perfect couple. 
 (Unfortunatelyyy both of them has already married)

What do you think?

9 comments:

  1. i just watched this and it's sooooo cute!!!

    michellehendra.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post :) cute :D .do you want follow each other? follow me if you love and i'll follow back
    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg the last picture is so cute! awesome pictures they are (: and yes i would just let me know if you have followed. xx

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love salma hayek!
    she's one of my beauty inspirations :)
    i haven't seen puss in boots yet, but i've heard nothing but good reviews for it! i may have to see it (when it comes out on netflix, of course!)

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i watched it, it was a great movie! oh salma hayek sounded really dang sexy in that movie ;p

    MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY featuring UNESTABLISH

    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched it :D

    Such a great movie!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hii im following back . btw i have giveway for all my readers and its open for international . if you had a time check my blog :) good luck :D


    my first giveway

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the movie! really entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate it ♥♥
And lets follow each other :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...