Saturday, September 24, 2011

India at Royal Kitchen

Last August I went to one of Indian Cuisine Restaurants at Jakarta,
The Royal Kitchen. It's located at Bellagio Mall, Kuningan.

I bought the all-you-can-eat voucher at Disdus for IDR 48.000
Since it's a Indian restaurant, all foods here are using Indian names.
That's why I hardly remember the menus :(

 Don't be temped with this one!
I don't know what it is, maybe a kind of Indian salad.
Very sour and also very sweet. Personally, I dont like it.

You can feel Indian atmosphere here.
Overall, the tastes quite good.
But unfortunately I didn't see much variations for
the all-you-can-eat menu.

When you're looking for Indian cuisine,
Royal Kitchen is one of places you can consider!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate it ♥♥
And lets follow each other :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...